“ANSELL” KEVLAR HEAT RESISTANCE GLOVES
“ANSELL” KEVLAR HEAT RESISTANCE GLOVES MODEL MERCURY 43-116, Made of thickly Kevlar 15 inch length cotton liner, Resists heat up to 350 degree Celsius comfort to don, Humid absorb and seamless, Washable, Imported from AUSTRALIA, Application for Metal melting processing, Protects hands from sharp metal, ceramic, glass and other edges, Size : Free size
This product allow to pre order. Please send quote to us. (Require 3 - 7 business days)
1. Made of Kevlar 15 inch length, Cotton liner.
2. Heat resistance up to 350 oC
3. Seamless gloves, washable, comfort to don, easy to clean
4. Suitable for Metal melting processing, Handle for sharp metal, ceramic, glass, and other edges
5. Conform to Standard CE 0493
6. Imported from AUSTRALIA
7. Size : Free size
** 15 kg./carton, contains 36 pairs/carton**
|Dimensions||24 x 40 cm|
NEOPRENE GLOVES "ANSELL" MODEL THERMAPRENE, Made of 2 layers of neoprene 26 inch length, Black color, Chemical resistance, Abrasive against, Made in AUSTRALIA, Conform to CE AS/NZS 2161 EN420 EN388(3222) FDA APPROVED, Lightweight, Heat and cold protection, Grip design : Rough finish, Application : Chemical processing, Foods processing etc.